With tens of thousands of users around the globe, we’re just getting started.
Junior PHP Developer
In this role, you will be responsible for coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing features for the product. Your duties will include liaising with the CTO, writing clean, scalable code, following testing protocols, fixing bugs, and deploying updates.
What you’ll do
- Assisting with all aspects of product design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Working on various development tasks across different areas of our SaaS business.
- Remote work in a global company, with a friendly and hard working team.
- Opportunity to grow within the company, head up departments and earn promotions and pay rises.
- Flexible working hours
- Salary, above industry average (adjusted for location)
- Birthday and Christmas presents
- Sizeable annual bonus based on personal performance and company profits
- Annual company get-together, all expenses paid somewhere in Europe once a year.
- Unlimited holiday
- In-depth knowledge of PHP programming.
- Basic knowledge of git or another SVN.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems – prior experience with AWS is a bonus.
- You have experience with the B2B audience. Preferably you have experience or interest in the SaaS world and understand how it works.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Detail-orientated and excellent problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of the English language, as our team is international.
- You’re a self-starter, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
Feel it’s a good match? We can’t wait to meet you!
Send us your CV and some of your previous work (this could be a link to github or a portfolio) to careers at betterproposals dot io together with a short cover letter.
No recruitment agencies please.