We are just getting started. You are welcome on the board.
We are Dehradun based startup company led by our experienced founder who have experience of working with Government, CMM 5 Level IT company, national international projects, NGOs and small business. Have core business experience in IT ITES, IT infrastructure management, software development and deployment.
Junior PHP Developer
In this role, you will be responsible for coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing features for the our product or WordPress based applications and websites. Your duties will include liaising with the Team Lead, writing clean, scalable code, customizing themes and plugins, fixing bugs, building websites and deploying updates.
Major Technologies we are presently working with is WordPress, MySQL, PHP, jQuery and HTML & CSS.
What you’ll do
- Assisting with all aspects of web design and coding, development and deployment of clients sites.
- Attending and contributing to company product development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on bug fixes.
- Participating in development planning of custom plugins and themes for WordPress.
- Working on various development tasks across different products areas and client’s projects.
- Work with a friendly and hard working team.
- Opportunity to grow within the company, head up departments and earn promotions and pay rises.
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday and achievements presents
- Annual company get-together, once a year.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP programming.
- Basic knowledge of git or another SVN.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems – prior experience with AWS is a bonus.
- You have experience or interest in the SaaS world and understand how it works.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Detail-orientated and excellent problem solving skills.
- You’re a self-starter, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
Feel it’s a good match? We can’t wait to meet you!
Send us your CV and some of your previous work . anil.tsuuk (at) gmail.com
No recruitment agencies please.